News & Events
- NCST Modes and Services Series highlights different transportation modes and services that older may use.
Download the information briefs on Travel Training and CarFit.
- Program Success Stories from the field highlight examples of successful models of senior transportation.
- The Senior Transportation Exchange is an online community for the discussion of trending topics in senior transportation.
- Diversity & Senior Transportation is an online community that facilitates collaboration and knowledge-sharing between two groups of professionals—those with experience in serving cultural and/or ethnically diverse older adults, and those in the transportation field.
- Distance Learning, transcripts, audio recordings, and supplemental materials are available for past distance learning events featuring distinguished guest speakers who are experts in the topic to be discussed.
- Projects & Funding, illustrating the Center’s strong commitment to promoting innovations at the community level. Various NCST-sponsored state and community initiatives are highlighted.
- Senior Transportation Demonstration Grants, about grantees increasing coordination of transportation services for older adults in their communities through connections forged between aging and transportation providers. Examples include creative use of technology, new volunteer options, and alternative funding mechanisms.
- The NCST Library offers many resource free of charge in print and download formats.
- Senior Transportation Technical Assistance Grants, showcases the work of 11 organizations receiving $10,000 awards along with tailored technical assistance.
NCST news archives